Service Maintenance Memberships
Become a Motorserv-UK Member - Spread the cost and save!
It can sometimes be hard finding the funds to make sure your car is well maintained throughout the year. This is why, here at Motorserv-UK, we have developed our Service Maintenance Membership Scheme, to help you to budget your car's expenses and save while doing so!
Becoming a member allows you to spread the cost of your cars service over 12 months, interest free, with manageable monthly payments and that means you can avoid a big bill when your car is due it's service.
Click here to watch out video and learn more!
As well are your next Service we will also throw in £400.00 worth of extra services to keep you on the go! This includes:
- Your Annual MOT *
- 4 Wheel Laser Alignment *
- 30 Minute Diagnostic
- Air Con Service *
- Fluid Top Ups
- Tyre Fitting & Balancing
- Courtesy Car while yours is with us
- Puncture Repairs
- Express Valet (x4)
- Bulb Replacements
* Annual Items.
Want to know how much your personalised Membership would be?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 'Free bulb replacements' excludes any 'Xenon' bulbs.
- The '*' in the table represent that the service item can only be redeemed once per year.
- You can only claim a maximum of two annual items a month. This is so we can ensure we have enough time to fit all of our customers in.
- All work items need to be pre-booked
- All 12 monthly payments must be completed before your contract ends, ceasing payments before you have completed all 12 may result in additional charges put in place to cover the cost of the services you have used within your membership.
- Missing a payment will mean your plan will be invalid until you resume payments. However your plan will not 'stop' and will still be 12 months from start to finish.
- The Service Membership is only applicable to the original vehicle you have registered. If you exchange your vehicle for another you will need to come in so we can issue you a new membership card with your new registration on. The contract is registered to you and not your individual car; this means any services you used on your previous car cannot then be used on your new car within the same 12 month membership period.
- The service plan runs over a 12 month period and all services you wish to use must be claimed within those 12 months. Once the contract ends you will not be able to use anymore of the services offered (unless you re-new) even if you did not use them within those 12 months.