Service Maintenance Memberships
GOLD MEMBER PLANS
Become a Motorserv-UK Member - Spread the cost and save!
It can sometimes be hard finding the funds to make sure your car is well maintained throughout the year. This is why, here at Motorserv-UK, we have developed our Service Maintenance Membership Scheme, to help you to budget your car's expenses and save while doing so!
Becoming a member allows you to spread the cost of your cars service over 12 months, interest free, with manageable monthly payments and that means you can avoid a big bill when your car is due it's service.
As well are your next Service we will also throw in £400.00 worth of extra services to keep you on the go! This includes:
- Your Annual MOT *
- 4 Wheel Laser Alignment *
- 30 Minute Diagnostic
- Air Con Service *
- Fluid Top Ups
- Tyre Fitting & Balancing
- Courtesy Car while yours is with us
- Puncture Repairs
- Express Valet (x4)
- Bulb Replacements
* Annual Items.
Terms & Conditions
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration/Authorisation section of the sign up process.
- Your membership will start on the day you sign up.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when you set up the membership.
- You have the right to withdraw or cancel your membership; however, no refunds will be given. *Refer to Fees and Charges 11. for more information.
Fees and Charges
- There are no joining fees
- First months membership fees are collected from you on your sign up date and you will be billed on the same date
monthly for the duration of your membership.
Refund Policy: You have the right to cancel within 7 working days of your Gold Membership contract being set up. Any refunds will be returned. After this period of time, all fees charges are none refundable under any circumstances; however, plans can be transferred to another vehicle. *More information found below in General Terms and Conditions. If you wish to cancel, please call us on 0121 733 3387
- There will be no Admin fees
- If you wish to upgrade/renew your membership, there will be no admin fee charged.
- If there is a missed payment for any reason, you will be contacted by a member of the team. If we cannot get a hold of you, you will automatically get charged for the missing payment amount the following month. Missing 3 payments will mean your plan will be invalid until you resume payments. However your plan will not 'stop' and you shall get the benefit of the credit amounts built up with us.
- If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written or verbal notice of our intention to do so.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
- There will be no increase or decrease in price of your Gold Membership plan unless agreed so due to a change of plan or transfer to another vehicle.
- Each membership plan is calculated and price dependent on the vehicle and service in hand. The price agreed by yourself and a Service Advisor of MotorServ-UK will be the price you are charged monthly for the duration of your plan.
- If you wish to terminate your membership, you will have to contact MotorServ-UK and receive confirmation of the cancelled plan. However, no refunds will be given.
Membership Abuse Policy
- Your Membership code can only be used by you: Your code number is issued solely for your use, as your membership is personal to you and only covers your use for the car it is registered to. You are responsible for keeping your code number secure and confidential at all times. Your code cannot be used on another vehicle except of the one that is it registered too.
- What we will do if we think your code number has been misused: Should we believe that your code number has been used by another individual or individuals we may (in our discretion) decide to conduct an investigation. If we do so we will: (a) inform you, via email, that we believe your code number has been used by another individual or individuals and ask you to provide us with reasonable assistance to investigate the matter; and (b) following our investigation we will contact you, via email, to inform you of our findings and our proposed course of action.
- Our Right to make additional charges and/or cancel your membership: If you unreasonably refuse to cooperate with our investigation, or following our investigation we have reasonable grounds to believe that your code number was used, with or without your knowledge and/or consent, by another individual or individuals, depending on the particular circumstances of each case, we reserve the right to take one or both of the following steps, which are in addition to any other legal rights that we may have : (a) to apply an additional charge to your membership fees (and increase your payment(s) accordingly) equal to the amount of services used; and/or (b) in the event of serious misuse of your code number, for example, your code number has been used on repeated occasions and/or by more than one individual, to notify you, via email, that we are cancelling your membership with immediate effect, and no refunds will be given.
Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- provide your membership services;
- process your membership payment; and
- inform you about relevant products or services from MotorServ-UK. You may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- We will not give your personal data to any third party and you will only receive communications directly from MotorServ-UK.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in personal details/information.
- Members must hold a Full UK Driving License.
- All service memberships have to be set up to a minimum of 3 months prior to the service.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in MotorServ-UK and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- 'Free bulb replacements' excludes any 'Xenon' bulbs.
- The '*' in the table represent that the service item can only be redeemed once per year.
- You can only claim a maximum of two annual items a month. This is so we can ensure we have enough time to fit all of our customers in.
- All work items need to be pre-booked.
- The Service Membership is only applicable to the original vehicle you have registered. If you exchange your vehicle for another you will need to come in or contact us so we can issue you a new membership card with your new registration on. The contract is registered to you and not your individual car; this means any services you used on your previous car cannot then be used on your new car within the same membership scheme.
- The membership plan runs continuously, and you are eligible for all the benefits during the life of your Gold Membership with us.
- You will be issued with a Membership card and Welcome pack. Please keep your membership card safe and quote your Membership code when redeeming your free services.
M Hasnain & Co Ltd t/a Motorserv-UK Cars
Company Registration Number: 05538201 | Registered Address: 118-192 Gooch Street, Birmingham, B5 7HY.
Company registered in England & Wales.
Fill out the form below and someone from our services team will contact you regarding your enquiry...