Offers & Deals Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all competitions, prize draws, and anything which leads to a 'winning applicant'.
Section 1) General
- These terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any offer or deal (as defined below) (the 'Terms') are known as the 'Rules'. Words used in the Terms shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the Competition Terms and the Standard Terms, the Competition Terms shall prevail.
- The Rules apply to any offer or deal (the 'offer or deal') that is promoted by Motorserv-UK Service directly, including the website (www.Motorserv-UK Service.com) or at any Motorserv-UK Service dealership (including Solihiull, unit 56, Monkspath Business Park, B90 2NZ) and by redeeming the offer, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
- Motorserv-UK Service reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the offer or deal and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Motorserv-UK Service's reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation, will be posted on the Motorserv-UK Service website (www.Motorserv-UK Service.com). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the offer or deal, or any other matter relating to a offer or deal, the decision of Motorserv-UK Service shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Motorserv-UK Service.
Section 2) Competition Entrants
- By redeeming any offers or deals, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Motorserv-UK Service reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition. All fields of the entry form must be filled out and be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Terms, the Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply. Where a offer or deal is open to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom, no person may enter the Competition if the Competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Terms, the offer or deal is open to persons over the age of 16. Motorserv-UK Service assumes that by redeeming the offer or deal, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person's entry into the offer or deal and these Rules. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to Motorserv-UK Service satisfaction that their parent/ guardian has given their consent to such entry.
- Motorserv-UK Service reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to Motorserv-UK Service disqualifying that person, without Motorserv-UK Service giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
Section 3) Offers and Deals Rules
- Offers and Deals must be redeemed by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to redeem or access the website.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one voucher per person is permitted. In the event that Motorserv-UK Service discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected in accordance with Rule 10 above.
- Unless otherwise set out in the Competition Terms, Motorserv-UK Service accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and deals and must be shown prior to transaction.
Section 4) Liability
- Motorserv-UK Service accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any individual redeeming the voucher.
- Motorserv-UK Service accepts no responsibility for vouchers lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
Section 5) Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection
- You agree that Motorserv-UK Service may use your details (whether or not you redeem offers or deals) for any promotional purpose. You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to Motorserv-UK Service the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give Motorserv-UK Service (and any third party authorised by Motorserv-UK Service) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the offer or deal.
- Motorserv-UK Service will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the offer or deal and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the offer or deal), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Copies of these Rules
- A copy of these Rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Prize Draw, Unit 26, Motorserv-UK Service, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4NZ.