1. Service Technician (18k - 26k per annum) : Solihull Branch
As well as offering a competitive annual salary we also offer a bonus structure and skill expansion.
- Vehicle servicing and MOT testing.
- Carry out major and minor repairs on different types of vehicles.
- Diagnosing and fixing any vehicle faults.
- General vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure you have the necessary tools and equipment to full complete your duties.
- Ensuring that vehicles comply with the correct safety regulations before returning to a customer.
- Ensuring all work on a vehicle is properly recorded.
- Maintaining the service schedule documentation is correctly completed.
- Ensuring all internal health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Undertaking any ad-hoc duties requested by management.
- NVQ Level 3
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of changing tyres and balancing.
- Good organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be able to work in a time pressured environment.
If you are interested in this role, please email your current CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com or call 0121 733 3387 for more information.